SASC Recreational Soccer Player Registration
This information is for Recreational Soccer Player registration only.
For details on registering players for a SASC Competitive Team, please see the
Competitive Player Registration Page.
For information on Coach registration, see the Coach/Adult Registration page.
Important: Online player registration must be completed by the child's parent/legal guardian;
no one else can complete a player's registration on their behalf.
Registration Information - Spring 2022 Season
- Registration for the Spring 2022 Recreational Season is now closed
- Complete details for this season (including FAQ) are available here
- 10 game season:
- First game: March 19
- Last game: June 4
- No games 4/16 or 5/28
- There will be no make-ups scheduled for canceled games
Age Groups / Team Formation
- Teams are formed based on friend requests, coach requests and neighborhoods. We make every effort to accommodate all requests.
- Birthyears will be combined to form age groups based on registration numbers.
Please see the recreational soccer overview page for more details on team formation and age groups.
- Game format details and SASC modifications to playing rules can be found here
U6 program (players born in 2017-2016)
- This program is only for children born in 2017 or 2016
- All teams in this program will practice on Fridays at a common location with their volunteer coach
- Each week, our Director of Coaching (Andrew Ransome) will lead the Friday practice session for half the teams, alternating each week
- On Saturday, teams will play games against each other, led by their coaches
- The Saturday before the first game (3/12), there will be a special pre-season clinic for all teams led by our DOC
- See this page for complete details of the U6 program
- Our program relies on parent/volunteer coaches, please consider volunteering to coach your child's team
- Coaches receive in-person training before the season as well as ongoing support throughout the season
- All required equipment is provided (plus a SASC hat/shirt to keep)
- Head coaches receive a 50% discount on a recreational player registration fee!
- Issued after season starts and successful completion of all mandated registration events
- U6: $165
- U7+: $185
- Registration fee includes a complete uniform
- Financial Aid is available. Please review eligibility and submit a request on the SASC Financial Aid page before registering
- Proof of age documentation is required for all new players to SASC.
You will receive a separate emailed request to upload it if required.
- A copy of the child's birth certificate or a copy of the photo page of their passport must be uploaded to the registration website.
No hospital certificates or foreign language birth documents are accepted.
Please contact email@example.com
if your birth document is only available in a foreign language.
Payment and Refund Policy
- Refund requests made on or before Jan 31st: $100
- Refund requests made from Feb 1 till March 1st: $75
- No refunds from March 2nd or later
- All refund requests must be made in writing at: www.sunnyvalesoccer.org/refunds
- Refunds can take up to 4 weeks to process
- Players who register for the SASC Recreational program and move to a SASC Competitive program must email
firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a refund request
- Non-standard refunds (e.g. major injury, moving out of town, ...) are pro-rated plus a 5% processing fee
Registration Website Link - Spring 2022 Season
Please note - a player may not register for the SASC Recreational Soccer Program if they are also registered for any competitive soccer team
(regardless of what club it is, SASC or otherwise)
Registration is now closed - please come back in June when registration for the Fall 2022 season opens.