SASC Competitive Soccer Player Registration
Fall 2023 Important Information
Registration for the Fall 2023 season is now under way for all players
Fall 2023 Season training will start the week of July 10th.
Practice days and times will be announced a week or two before training starts.
Note - Registration is by invitation only.
If you have been accepted to the SASC Competitive program and did not receive your invitation to register please contact
or your coach.
Note that SASC uses a year-round registration model, so players registered in Fall 2023 are automatically registered for the Spring 2024 season (unless they explicitly opt-out).
SASC Competitive Soccer Refund Policy
Player Registration Information
- SASC player registration fees vary between age group. Players will receive their registration invitation email for the appropriate team.
- Registration fees are payable via credit card, debit card, ACH (direct withdrawal) or approved Financial Aid.
SASC, like most clubs, depends on volunteers in order to provide the experience we want for all of our players.
We require a 3 hour volunteer commitment from each competitive family each season for each player.
- There is a $100 per-season (Spring/Fall) refundable Volunteer Fee added as part of Competitive registration process.
Once a family has completed their volunteer hours, they can submit a refund request.
- In order to be refunded, a family member, or responsible teenaged player,
must complete a volunteer commitment for the club as listed on our volunteer sign up page.
Team based volunteering, such as canopies, parties etc, do not qualify as meeting the club based volunteer commitment.
- Official Team Managers and Age Group Managers (with background checks) will not need to pay the fee.
- Information on SASC Financial Aid is available on the SASC Financial Aid page.
- Your invitation-to-register email will include a link to the Financial Aid application form.
- All requests will be reviewed within 3-5 days, and applicants will receive an email with further registration instructions.
- Please do not proceed before receiving those instructions