Following successful Summer and Fall 2020 on-field training programs, SASC is proud to offer Winter 2021 training to all our competitive soccer players.
(A seperate program will be announced for our recreational players)
The program will follow all applicable prevailing county and state guidelines.
Dates and Schedule:
- Jan 4-Feb 21, 2021 (7 weeks)
- 3 sessions per week, 21 total sessions
SASC will do its best to provide 21 training sessions/players but circumstances beyond our control,
such as field closures and changes to Covid-19 protocols, may impact our ability to meet this target.
- 2 sessions at Twin Creeks (Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu)
- 1 session at SSC (Sat/Sun)
- 1.5 hours / session (includes Covid check-in time)
- Players will receive individual and small group instruction from our highly experienced SASC professional coaching staff
- Lead coaches include:
Registration is now via wait list.
Use this link to access the wait list.
For more information, contact email@example.com