|SASC Registration for Camps, Futsal, Winter Training, etc...
This page has links to allow registration to various SASC seasonal programs and events.
Please follow the correct link below for each registration desired.
Summer 2020 Soccer Camps:
Sunnyvale Alliance Soccer Club (SASC) will be hosting socially-responsible soccer camps, emphasizing minimal physical contact,
but allowing player interaction and small-sided games within a single, stable group
(per Santa Clara County Health Orders).
Camp is available to all SASC Competitive and Recreational Players who currently are NOT involved in any type of camp or stable group as
defined by Santa Clara County
(see section on Group Size and Mixing Restrictions).
- SASC will be creating stable groups of no more than 12 players per group
- Please note - camp participants must have been registered with SASC in either of the Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 seasons
- We plan to offer weekly camps throughout the remainder of the summer (starting 7/6/2020), as Santa Clara Public Health orders allow
- Each camp runs for 1 week (Mon-Fri)
- Registration for each camp closes on the Thursday before the camp start date
- Elementary / Middle School Age Children: 1.5 or 3 hours/day, x5 days (M-F)
- High School Age Children: 1.5 hours/day, x5 days (M-F)
- Start times will be between 9:00 and 9:30am.
The camper will be informed of their exact start time on acceptance as camps will be staggered to avoid congestion.
Registration is not a guarantee for participation.
Due to Santa Clara County Guidelines and limited coaching staff, it is possible we will not be able to form an appropriate group for your child.
We will notify you by the Friday prior to the start of camp whether your child will be part of the camp.
Ineligible Camp Participant:
Children may not move from one program to another more often than every 3 weeks.
This means that, for instance, if a child attends a week-long summer camp program, that child is not allowed to attend another summer camp or childcare program for two more weeks.
It also means that children cannot attend two camps simultaneously, or attend a summer camp and also another kind of recreational group or childcare program.