SASC Summer Camps Announcement
Half-day and Mini-camps throughout the summer
Sunnyvale Alliance Soccer Club (SASC) will be hosting Summer Half-Day Training Camps as well as Mini Camps (for 5-6 years old players) at the Sunnyvale Soccer Complex.
These camps are open to both Recreational and Competitive soccer players.
The camps will focus on the following areas:
Older players will hone their finishing skills through training tools and tailored sessions resulting in improved shot technique and accuracy.
- Fitness and Agility
- Technical Work
- Small Sided Games
The camps will be led by SASC's Director of Coaching Andrew Ransome and Technical Director Adam Clarke.
- Session 1: June 18-22, 2018 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 2: June 25-29, 2018 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 3: July 9-13, 2018 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 4: July 16-20, 2018 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 5: July 23-27, 2018 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 6: July 30-Aug 3, 2018 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 7: Aug 6-10, 2018 (Mon - Fri)
- Half Day Camp: 9:00am - 12:00pm (ages 7+)
- Mini Camp: 9:00am - 10:30am (ages 5-6)
- Half Day Camp: $225/week, or drop-in available for $50/session
- Mini Camp: $125/week, or drop-in available for $30/session
Financial Aid available for qualifying players.
For more information contact: email@example.com
Please dress in appropriate sports attire, bring shin guards, a soccer ball, and plenty of water.