SASC Winter Club Training
Sunnyvale Alliance Soccer Club's (SASC) DOC and Technical Directors will be running weekday trainings sessions from 1/8/2018 to 2/23/2018
for those ambitious current or prospective competitive players looking to build on the technical foundation from the fall season.
The 1 hr 30 min Club Training sessions permit players to train at the appropriate level regardless of their age / gender,
which promotes competitiveness and is key to player development.
The training will be used to ensure we are setting the proper tone, focused on the correct objectives, and implementing club wide rituals as we enter the spring season.
The sessions will focus on fitness, technical mechanics, speed of play, transitional play, rhythm changes, attacking choreography as well as other key concepts.
Goalkeeper training will be available as well.
- Competitive and aspiring competitive players born in 2011 or older
- Weeknights, starting 1/8/2018 to 2/23/2018
- The Kings Academy, Turf Football Field
- 562 N Britton Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Session 1: Players born in 2007 and younger
- Monday - 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Thursday - 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Session 2: Players born in 2006 and older
- Tuesday - 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Friday - 7:15pm to 8:45pm
- $150 for 1 session/week x 7 weeks
- $250 for 2 sessions/week x 7 weeks
- $25/session drop-in
- Financial aid and multi-program discount available - contact email@example.com
- Registration is now open. Space is limited!
- Click here to register
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Póngase en contacto con el Coordinador de Relaciones Hispanas a email@example.com si necesita ayuda.