SASC Summer Camps Announcement
Session 6: Aug 14-18 now added
Sunnyvale Alliance Soccer Club (SASC) will be hosting Summer Half-Day Training Camps as well as a Mini Camps (for 5-6 years olds) at the Sunnyvale Soccer Complex.
The camps will focus on the following areas:
Older players will hone their finishing skills through training tools and tailored sessions resulting in improved shot technique and accuracy.
- Fitness and Agility
- Technical Work
- Small Sided Games
- Both current SASC players and Non-SASC players
- Recreational and Competitive players
- Minimum age: 5 years old (main target is 7v7 and 9v9 age groups)
- Session 1: July 10-14, 2017 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 2: July 17-21, 2017 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 3: July 24-28, 2017 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 4: July 31-Aug 4, 2017 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 5: Aug 7-11, 2017 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 6: Aug 14-18, 2017 (Mon - Fri) [NEW]
- Mini Camp: 9:00am - 10:30am (suggested for 5-6 year olds)
- Half Day Camp: 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Sunnyvale Soccer Complex (SSC)
1095 Dunford Ave, Sunnyvale CA 94087
- Mini Camp: $125/week, or drop-in available for $30/session
- Half Day Camp: $225/week ($200 for current SASC players), or drop-in available for $50/session
Cash or checks payable to SASC accepted - bring to first day of camp.
Financial Aid available for qualifying players.
For more information contact: email@example.com
Please dress in appropriate sports attire, bring shin guards, a soccer ball, and plenty of water.