SASC Spring Break Training Camp Announcement
Spring Break Training Camp, April 10-14, 2017
Sunnyvale Alliance Soccer Club (SASC) will be hosting a Spring Break Half-Day Training Camp as well as a Mini Camp (for 5-6 years olds) at the Sunnyvale Soccer Complex.
The camp will focus on the following areas:
Older players will hone their finishing skills through training tools and tailored sessions resulting in improved shot technique and accuracy.
Beginner to advanced goal keeper training will also be offered.
- Fitness and Agility
- Technical Work
- Small Sided Games
The camp is open to both Recreational and Competitive soccer players.
If you are not currently registered in either the Sunnyvale Alliance Recreational or Sunnyvale Alliance Competitive program please print and sign
this medical release waiver and bring to your first session.
The camp will be conducted by SASC's Professional Coaching Staff.
- Sunnyvale Soccer Complex (SSC)
1095 Dunford Ave, Sunnyvale CA 94087
- April 10th - 14th, 2017 (Mon - Fri)
- Half Day Camp: 9:00am - 12:00pm (ages 7+)
- Mini Camp: 9:00am - 10:30am (ages 5-6)
For more information contact: email@example.com
- Half Day Camp: $225/week, or drop-in available for $50/session
- Mini Camp: $125/week, or drop-in available for $30/session
Cash or checks payable to SASC accepted. Financial Aid available