|The Medina Tournament - Fall 2015
September 26-27th, 2015
JUST ADDED - GOLD LEVEL!!
Based on requests we are adding a Gold level for this tournament!!!
U8 : Boys and Girls, Gold/Silver and Bronze/Copper levels of play
U9-U19 : Boys and Girls, Gold/Silver and Bronze/Copper levels of play
U8-11 : 8v8
U12+ : 11v11
8v8 : $550
11v11 : $695
September 8th, 2015
(Additional Late fee $75 after Sept 8th)
Withdrawal from Tournament:
Withdrawal Penalty: $100 after September 8, 2015. After acceptance or September 12, 2015 (whichever is first) the whole fee is forfeited.
Links for Medina 2015 Tournament:
Guest players (see rules for complete details):
- Sanctioning - USYSA and USCS ie CYSA and USClub passes are welcomed
- Top Quality Referee Pool!
- Same day tournament check-in - at the fields 1 hour before your first match
- Awards given to teams that place 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Three matches Guaranteed
- Teams will only be charged after they are accepted
- Travel distance and Coach conflicts are priorities when scheduling games
- Credit Card preferred - no CC premium!
A guest player is any player that is not listed on your official Team Roster.
The soccer age of the guest player must be the same soccer age or younger than the age of the bracket the team is playing in.
Guest player maximum per team:
U9-U11: 5 players
U12-U19: 7 players
US Club registered Teams:
Guest players from within your club do not need additional documents.
Guest players from another club require an original, completed and signed US Club Soccer Player Loan Form #R007:
Note that US Club requires the form to be submitted PRIOR to the start of the competition.
CalNorth/CYSA registered Teams:
Complete the Cal North/CYSA Guest Player Form
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunnyvale Alliance Soccer Complex
1095 Dunford Way, Sunnyvale, CA
- Morgan Hill Outdoor Soccer Complex
16500 Condit Road, Morgan Hill, CA
Prior Year's Results: