|The Medina Tournament - Fall 2017
September 23-24, 2017
U8-U19 : Boys and Girls
Gold/Silver and Bronze/Copper levels of play
We always pay attention to team level to create competitive brackets!!!
US Soccer Birthyear format for all age groups - 2017/18 age matrix
7v7 : U8-U10 : $495
9v9 : U11-U12 : $595
11v11 : U13-U19 : $745
September 5th, 2017
(Additional Late fee $75 after Sept 5th)
Withdrawal from Tournament:
Withdrawal Penalty: $100 after September 5, 2017
After acceptance or September 9, 2017 (whichever is first) the whole fee is forfeited.
Links for Sunnyvale Medina 2017 Tournament:
(updated 9/20/17 to reflect new substitution rules)
Schedule and Results
Guest players (see rules for complete details):
- Sanctioning - USYSA and USCS
- Any passes accepted - CYSA, USClub, AYSO, etc.
- Always great referee crews!
- Awards given to teams that place 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Three matches guaranteed
- Teams will only be charged after they are accepted
- Travel distance and Coach conflicts are priorities when scheduling games
- Credit Card preferred - no CC premium!
A guest player is any player that is not listed on your official Team Roster.
The soccer age of the guest player must be the same soccer age or younger than the age of the bracket the team is playing in.
Guest player maximum per team:
U9-U10 : 7v7 : 4 players
U11-U12 : 9v9 : 5 players
U13-U19 : 11v11 : 7 players
For more information, email: email@example.com
Prior Year's Results: